Chemical Design Engineer III (Hybrid)
HoneywellCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
UOP, a Honeywell company headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, is a leading international licensor of processing technology and supplier of engineering services, catalysts and adsorbents, equipment, specialty materials and digital and sustainable solutions for the global refining, gas processing and petrochemical industries. With more than a century of leadership in hydrocarbon processing technologies, UOP has led six revolutions in technology that transformed our industry. For
more information visit www.uop.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Chemical Design Engineer in our new Engineering Execution department in
- Perform refinery/petrochemical/gas processing process design work to produce various design packages
(eg. Schedule A).
- Work in a team environment to develop heat and material balances, PFDs and P&IDs, size/specify large scale
plant equipment including reactors, vessels, columns, fired heaters, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers,
and other equipment.
- Run process simulation tools for design and alternate cases, size process piping, run hydraulics and develop
project specifications for major equipment.
- Participate in the maintenance and development of related design tools and documentation.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years of process/project engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience in process simulation using UniSim, Aspen, or similar.
- Available to be trained in US for 12 months
- Industry experience with refining, petrochemical or gas processing technologies
- Knowledge of UOP Technologies
- Experience in process engineering including the use of flow sheeting software (UniSim, Aspen, or
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a strong focus on delivering results and identifying
- Ability to also function well within a team-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, develop, and mentor others
- Strong presentation skills including MS PowerPoint, Leading Meetings, Customer Presentations
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Extensive on-site UOP Training (USA)
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- International work environment
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD215009
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,,Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2,Bucharest,BUCURESTI,020339,Romania