Booking Holdings Romania - Global Process Manager
Booking HoldingsCu normă întreagă Zi plină
As part of our Booking Holdings Romania team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the world's leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.com.
We are hiring for a Global Process Manager for Contract Management, to shape and drive central initiatives around establishing, mapping and improving our contract management process and underlying technology across the organization, to foster and embed policy changes, and drive alignment and efficiency in our practices.
Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Contract Management GPO and Legal Leadership in defining and implementing the contract management strategy, roadmap and global Operating Model and be a champion of it within the broader organization
- Collaborate with BHI and Brand Contract Managers, and broader Legal, Commercial, Procurement and Risk collaborators to drive improvements in business process, policy, and relevant systems across the organization
- Identify and drive central initiatives in the Contract Management process space by leading design and requirements gathering sessions, mapping current state and crafting future state process and technology standards and overseeing their implementation
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for the various Contract Management processes, including current and target state ways of working, process management and systems across brands
- Manage Business as Usual (BAU) demand coming from end users on changes to process and/or Contract Management System (Conga) workflows and work closely with the BHI and Brands Contract Managers to align and prioritize requests
- Collaborate with the Financial Systems team to ensure timely and accurate processing of all Conga requests from global users, facilitate key design decisions, and seek out process efficiency opportunities, ensuring that robust controls are built into future state processes and driving compliance with all relevant controls and company procedures
- Play a key role in defining process and compliance metrics/KPIs, review end-to-end process performance, assessing deviations to global process designs, and developing data analytics and tools to monitor, measure, and report on outcomes
Role Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree
- Job Knowledge (5 - 8 years)
- Experience implementing business process changes to improve operating efficiencies
- In-depth understanding of Contract management leading practices and experience with Contract Lifecycle Management software (e.g. Conga, iValua)
- Highly-specialized and broad knowledge and expertise in areas such as contract management, compliance, legal, risk management, data analytics
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities and meet deadlines, as well as manage collaborators' expectations based on the priorities set
- Program or project management is a plus
- Experience working with cross functional teams with an emphasis on legal or compliance functions
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Benefits andamp; Perks
- Contributing to a high scale, complex, world renowned product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.