PTP Accountant – Senior Process Associate – Italian - Remote EMEA/EU
GenpactCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of PTP Accountant – Senior Process Associate – Italian - Remote EMEA/EU
Assists in the preparation of month end journal entries to support proper transaction reporting. Performs audits and variance analysis on financial statements with guidance.
- Timely and accurately react on any requests from external parties
- Carry-out payments
- Approval of payments in banking systems
- Reconcile Accounts Payable balances with vendors
- Aged items resolution on vendor sub ledgers
- Provide support for internal and external auditors
- Daily communication with internal and external customers, employees
- Processing of travel expenses in Global automated travel and expense system
- Checking correctness of travel and expense reports and as well.
- Checking of enclosed receipts and invoices
- Daily support of supplier queries through phone or e-mail
EDUCATION (SCHOOL/SPECIALIZATION): Business education degree or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
LANGUAGES: C1 level of English is must, B2 Italian
EXPERIENCES: Relevant experience in the Finance department,
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- General accounting / reporting overview
- MS-Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook), ERP experience is strong advantage (IFS,BPCS, IFS Radley,
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Analytical skills
- Willing to develop, learn
- Collaborative, team player,
- Customer and result oriented
- Proactive attitude, Flexibility
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offers - employment contract.
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
JobSenior Process Associate
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingNov 14, 2023, 1:50:26 PM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
Locuri de muncă similare
Full Stack Developer
Key TalentsCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Senior Major Incident Manager with German
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day: Responsible for the management of defects/incidents/escalations identified in IT applications and systems (software, infrastructure, network) used by Vodafone customers and initiates actions to identify and implement corrective and preventive technical solutions (modifications on IT applications and...
IBM Internship Java Bootcamp
IBMCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something...