OTC specialist – Senior Process Associate – French - Remote EMEA/EU!
GenpactCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of OTC specialist – Senior Process Associate – French - Remote EMEA/EU!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
- Analyze the creditworthiness of the customers based on customers financial reports
- Review all the customer risk factors & payment history to set the net terms and suggest the credit limits based on the financials and account history
- Perform quarterly/annually credit limit review
- Maintaining Credit Master Data on regular intervals
- Perform daily cash application in SAP
- Follow up on unapplied Payments
- Processing refunds, direct debits
- Reconcile Collection Accounts with Banks & Ledger-Sub Ledger
- Manage & Resolve Custome r Queries, Unapplied Remittances, Errors
- Deduction management ( creation and reconciliation)
- Perform collection actions by phone and email by contacting directly the customer and investigating the reasons for non-payments
- Meeting collections numbers/targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly)
- Creates customized customer statements and sends them to customers
- Communicates with internal and external customers
- Trade management invoice receipt processing
- Event entry/ contract creation, contracts validation and repository
- SOX compliance
- Month end closing activities (cash forecast, journal entries, Periodic Accounting Transactions)
- Preparing / Publishing ad-hock reports
- Minimum French level C1
- Accounting knowledge
- Similar work experience
- Work experience with SAP system (preferably S4Hana)
- Excel knowledge
- Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
- Accurate, logical problem solver;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Communicative and ability to learn;
- Customer-Centric Mindset, Ability to challenge status quo
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
JobSenior Process Associate
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingNov 14, 2023, 12:06:28 PM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
Locuri de muncă similare
Beauty Adviser Part Time (6h/zi) - Baneasa, Bucuresti
SephoraCu normă întreagă Zi plină
La Sephora, "frumusețe" rimează cu "creativitate": descoperim întotdeauna cu cele mai noi branduri și cele mai actuale tendințe pentru a oferi clienților noștri o selecție uimitoare de frumusețe. La Sephora, "a învăța" rimează cu "a te distra": încurajăm curiozitatea, inovația...
HR Officer - Turkish speaker [F/M/X]
MantuCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Who are we? Mantu is an independent international consulting player, founded in 2007. Bringing together expert and complementary brands, Mantu stands out for the breadth of its spectrum, responding to all business transformation challenges. Its activities are divided into four...
Geotechnical Engineer / Instrumentation Specialist F/M
VINCI ConstructionCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With 20 years of experience around the world and 700 people operating out of 20 countries, SIXENSE provides advanced technologies & services to designers, builders and managers to optimise their assets through their life cycles. One of our key know-how...