Senior Payroll Consultant
EYCu normă întreagă Zi plină
As a member of the payroll team you will ensure accurate processing of client’s payroll, as part of the TAX Service Line.
Your key responsibilities
- Collect and centralize all payroll supporting information (time sheets, medical and holiday leaves, salary changes, bonuses, lunch tickets, benefits in kind, new entries, leavers etc.)
- Recording all salary information in the HR payroll system
- Salary calculations based on different salary scheme, including the calculation of the payroll taxes
- Preparation of the monthly payroll statement and sending out pay slips
- Preparation and submission in due time of the declarations: 112 regarding income tax and social contributions, 100 to the disabled fund obligations (if applicable), 205 regarding income tax computation and withholding for each income beneficiary
- Filling in and transmitting the REVISAL to the Territorial Labor Chamber
- Preparation of salary certificates for employees who need loans and for leavers
- Monitors all law changes and analyses their impact on employees and employers
- Ensures an efficient and consistent relationship with specific institutions – National Institute of Statistics, the Territorial Labor Chamber and the Territorial Health Insurance Institute
- Prepares working papers and other documents in conjunction with serving the client (. proposals, engagement letters, presentations, final reports)
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level or above
- Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To qualify for the role you must have
- A University or Master Degree with a specialization in Economics or Law
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in the local payroll field (within a payroll outsourcing organization – a plus)
- Good knowledge of Romanian legislation in terms of domestic payroll and Labor legislation contacts
- REVISAL knowledge
Locuri de muncă similare
Funcționar Informații Clienți București Energeticienilor (f/m)
KauflandCu normă întreagă Zi plină
în cadrul magazinului Kaufland din București Bulevardul Energeticienilor, nr. 13-15, sector 3 București (Bucuresti) Full-time Perioadă nedeterminată Cât mai curând posibil 4300 lei brut La Kaufland urmărim să garantăm cea mai bună experiență la cumpărături pentru clienții noștri. Ce ne...
Chemical Design Engineer II (Hybrid)
HoneywellCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make...
Deputy Chief Accountant
Key TalentsCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance; Experience in coordinating a team and good communication skills; Very good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards; IFRS Knowledge is a plus; Previous working experience with ORACLE is a plus; Advanced level of Excel; Experience...