AdeccoCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Nokian Tyres develops and manufactures premium tires for people who value safety, sustainability and predictability. Our purpose is to empower the world to drive smarter. Inspired by our Scandinavian heritage, we craft innovative products for passenger cars, trucks and heavy machinery that give you peace of mind in all driving conditions. Our Vianor chain provides tire and car services. In 2022, our segments net sales totaled EUR 1,350 million. At the end of 2022 we employed some 4,500 professionals. Nokian Tyres is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
- Principle contact and liaison between the maintenance department and production control and production planning.
- Ensure the area, department or facility in which they are assigned receives maintenance service in a timely manner to ensure equipment availability and performance.
- Review all planned work request from assigned area and determine validity and accuracy of information and engage the appropriate resources to set a preliminary priority.
- Reviews work request for accuracy and clarity: clear scope of work, realistic completion date, proper lead times, correct equipment identification, proper authorization, and discuss details with originator of the work order.
- Identifies work requiring engineering design and reviews them with maintenance engineers.
- Ensure operations and maintenance work orders are in compliance with project procedures, assist in the determination of work priority, and establish workflow processes that support work management and operations goals.
- Advise/consult with Leads, Supervisors, Originator, Production Supervisors, Production Controller and Planner and Stockman as necessary.
- Obtain and organize all information required for the technicians to perform the work: drawings, vendor manual, supplemental instructional materials, special procedures, and other file material which is appropriate. Supplement this information by preparing any additional sketches, drawings, diagrams, notes, or any instructional material which will clarify the work to be performed.
- Identifies and secures all parts and material required to complete the work by providing stores a Bill of Material for the work order and any special kitting instructions.
- Work with Stockman to manage spare part usage to maximize turns but minimize risk of using critical spares.
- Finalize the Maintenance resource schedule based on agreed plan with the Maintenance Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical experience in the Maintenance department in a production facility.
- Have adequate maintenance knowledge and skill to accurately estimate labor hours, material requirement and skills needed to complete a job.
- Good math skills and computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrate ability to read standard blueprints, machine and process drawings. Have the ability to sketch or redline existing drawings.
- Knowledge and understanding of the maintenance processes and proper use of the work order system, planning and scheduling and storeroom processes.
- Interfaces with Safety and Environmental resources for specific concerns.
- Mechanical/electrical background is nice to have.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with CMMS software (Maximo, MP2, SAP, etc.)
- Medium to Advanced English language speaker.