DESKTOP AND MOBILITY SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT MGR
JTI - Japan Tobacco InternationalCu normă întreagă Zi plină
We are JTI, Japan Tobacco International, and we are present in 130 countries. We have spent years innovating, creating new and better products for the consumers to choose from. This is our business. But not only. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe that when they are free to be themselves, and they are given the opportunity to grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, nine years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
DESKTOP AND MOBILITY SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT MANAGER
The desktop and Mobility Solutions team (DMS) designs and provides the JT/JTI group of companies with standardized, modern, flexible, and cost-efficient IT client platforms (PCs, smartphones, tablets, virtual PCs) based on the best combination of hardware, operating system, productivity tools (eg. Microsoft Office), cloud components and JT/JTI line of business applications.
You will be responsible for designing, testing, and implementing JT/JTI global technical workplace solutions and defining the relevant standards. This also includes operating system standards; packaged business client software; workplace image and distribution tools and a Mobile Device Management platform.
You will be required to work closely with software and hardware vendors to implement and maintain all required technical solutions.
What will you do – responsibilities:
Design and Project Implementations
- Define and manage the implementation of JT/JTI global workplace standards based on the latest technologies, security standards, and ergonomic approach to optimize end-user productivity, performance, and ease of use
- Manage the design, creation, and maintenance of JTI workplace software images, OS provisioning solutions (e.g. Windows Autopilot) and ensure the hardware platform meets JT/JTI business requirements
- Provide 3rd level support regarding workplace related incidents whenever required, raise and manage support incidents with 3rd party suppliers, follow JTI procedures related to incident and problem management
Custom solutions: TME, QIMS, etc.:
- Lead and support the development and maintenance of customized client hardware and software configurations and software packages to address specific business needs (TME, QIMS, Leaf)
- Constantly look for areas of improvement in JT/JTI workplace architecture and solutions to better address the evolving business needs
- Identify new technologies, run PoCs and testing to assess their benefits and determine if they are a good fit for JTI for implementation
Security and Compliance
- Maintain compliance with IT Security standards within new technologies deployment in projects led by the group or using reviewing OCM requests and Infrastructure Changes. Ensure that safe and reliable solutions are deployed within projects led by the group
Who are we looking for – requirements:
- University Degree in the area of Computer sciences or related field
- Solid IT technical background (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or equivalent work experience)
- Deep expertise working with Microsoft client OS (Windows 10/11), Office Systems (Client and Server sides), deployment tools (SCCM, Microsoft Intune), computer management (GPO / Intune configurations), software packaging, Azure AD, cloud technologies.
- Expertise and proven experience working with Windows Autopilot to design and configure OS onboarding in a complex environment would be a significant plus.
- Expertise and proven experience working with desktop virtualization technologies (Azure Virtual Desktop) and Mobile device management (Apple / Android) via Microsoft Intune would be a plus
- 5+ years of experience in managing and implementing complex enterprise workplace technical solutions.
- Solid project management experience
- Proficiency with MS Office productivity suite
- Fluent in English (speaking & written)
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.