OLIVERCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Role: Integrated Designer
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Working on a variety of accounts and internal projects, the successful candidate will have the skills to create impactful crafted communications, smart ideas and develop design best practices. This role covers a vast range of marketing and branded comms, campaign creation, social assets, identity etc. Plus the opportunity to lead and inspire other designers across the network.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Reporting to the Design Lead
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English suitable for business settings.
- Leading the way on projects identified as opportunities to show our design, craft and conceptual expertise.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects
(XD, Premiere and FIGMA a plus).
- Experience working across and delivering both digital and print based design projects.
- Good understanding of responsive and modular design systems and current best practices (emails/websites/digital display).
- Knowledge of digital accessibility best practice.
- Share know-how and best work across network.
- Connect people, occasional visits to on-site teams (where possible), inspire and build creative community.
- Help with pitching/pressure projects that need to be done right first time.
- Keeping up to date with current design thinking and trends.
- Art Direction and well thought through storyboarding.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- A well-rounded understanding of contemporary graphic design, exceptional typography,
strong conceptual skills and up-to-date knowledge of social/digital standards.
- Proactive, positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to articulate and present a clear rationale to accompany all design work.
- A very strong eye for detail, able to work closely to guidelines and toolkits.
- The aptitude to learn new skills and software efficiently and effectively.
- Skills to mentor and brief other designers, offering constructive feedback helping them to improve the quality of the work.
- Organised, fast and efficient ways of working.
- Strong communication skills – able to express themselves clearly and build relationships.
- Passionate and curious about design and latest innovations.
- 2+ years' experience in the design/advertising/marketing sectors.
- High-level formal design education.
- Experience in brand, social and motion.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 4000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
Be actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
Follow us on Instagram oliver.talent
Job Id: 8175
We've set ambitious, market-leading environmental and social goals around sustainability at OLIVER. We have committed to be net zero by 2030 and take far reaching action on DE&I in the sector. We expect everyone to contribute to our mission, embedding sustainability into every department and through every stage of the project lifecycle.
Inside Ideas Group and its' affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.