Sr Controllership Analyst (Hybrid - Onsite 3 days a week/ 2 days’ work from home)
HoneywellCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join our Corporate team in Bucharest.
Location & Work Schedule
Location: 3 George Constantinescu / Bucharest, 020339
Work Schedule: 3 days onsite at office /2 days’ work from home - (Must be able to work in the office 3 days a week, full remote is not an option)
Sr. Accountant responsibilities:
- Performs accounting activities which may include General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Inter-Company, VAT reporting transactions, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable;
- Processes and check journals according to the defined procedures and accounting principles and legislation;
- Produces routine reports, schedules, and summaries for management;
- Scans statements, ledgers, and accounts to identify unusual or overdue items and selects the correct procedure to verify or adjust discrepancies or errors;
- Responds to specific questions from business stake holders and clarifies situations when necessary;
- Provides accurate analysis of reconciliation records to third party documents;
- Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications;
- Meet country and Honeywell internal deadlines.
- Well organized, detailed, analytical individual with min 5 years of Accounting experience;
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Knowledge of US GAAP / knowledge of IFRS is a plus;
- Good skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, etc.);
- Fluent: English. other European Language may be a plus;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
- JOB ID: HRD211595
- Category: Finance
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,,Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2,Bucharest,BUCURESTI,020339,Romania