Digital Mktng Specialist II
HoneywellCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Web Content Author
We have an opportunity for a Web Content Author to join us at Honeywell, in Bucharest, Romania. We look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
As a member of the Digital Marketing Team this role will be key in helping Honeywell achieve one of its strategic initiatives of improving digital experiences through optimizing and managing content. This is a hybrid role, 3 + 2 days model.
- Managing content for Honeywell websites. Working closely with creative, integrated and customer marketing teams to manage new and existing content, publishing content that meets business objectives.
- Working across AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Content Management System for updating, editing, and proofing website content.
- Managing digital assets through Adobe DAM (Digital Asset Manager) and working in close connection with the Product Information Management Team (PIM).
- Carrying out regular quality assurance checks of website content and functionality.
- Working with experience design specialists to ensure a high level of website user experience and consistency.
- Supporting search engine optimization by keyword analysis and integration.
- Analyse and report website usage by accessing analytics to drive UX/UI improvements.
- Managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Key skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree.
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (AEM is a plus)
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Web authoring: knowledge to create layouts for web pages/templates/microsites. Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Creative Suite and Office365 are a plus.
- UX/UI basic knowledge: the ability to understand customer’s digital journeys with direct implication in conversion rate and provide improvement actions.
- Strong customer service experience with the proven ability to work with different stakeholders within a global matrix environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web monitoring platforms like Adobe Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong project management skills.
- Self-starter with strong ability to work independently as well as in cross functional teams.
- Strong communication skills in F2F and virtual settings.
Equal opportunity statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges, join us now!
- JOB ID: HRD213425
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,,Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2,Bucharest,BUCURESTI,020339,Romania