Senior Analyst, Quality Assurance
LSEG RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- To work within the LSEG Shared Technology Data Services team and be responsible for functional, non-functional, regression and end-to-end certification of Data Services.
- Work with QA manager to implement QA strategies
- Work with the existing Data Services QA teams, off-shore QA resources to implement QA strategies to be consistent with the strategies across the program
- Work with Technology Delivery Management, Product Engineering, Development, Testing, Support, Project Management, Operational Support and Business stakeholders to understand functional and non-functional requirements, agree on acceptance criteria, plan, design and develop test scenarios and take ownership of testing cycle.
- Must have multi years' testing experience on data applications and cloud based data services technology. Testing experience on tools such as TestRail, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, Amazon S3, Lambda, databases, User Interface, Workflow.
- Understanding of modern test automation approaches (TDD, BDD etc) and how they fit into a continuous delivery and continuous testing model
- Must have proven test engineering capability with test scripting in Java or Python experience preferred
- Manage software testing of both BAU and Project changes working closely with related groups such as Technology Delivery Management, Development, Testing, Support and must have solid understanding of test tools and techniques to perform test planning, analysis and test execution (both manual and automated)
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations, raise project delivery risks and provide regular status updates.
- Good understanding of agile processes, participate in backlog grooming sessions and daily sprint
- Support and assist the Quality Assurance and Testing Manager in the management of quality and test assurance activities across all the product teams and contracted support partners
- 4and#43; years' hands on experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- 3and#43; years' hands on experience in data services and cloud-based applications testing
- Experience in creating and maintaining TDD/BDD test automation suits and test frameworks in relation to data platforms
- Experience in test management tools such as JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence, TestRail
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline maintenance/monitoring and build tools such as Jenkins, and Maven
- Strong proficiency in SQL and data manipulations
- Proficiency in using source code management tools such as Git or GitHub efficiently.
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English
- Strong influencing skills and able to challenge status-quo to deliver best practice solutions
- Comfortable in operating in a dynamic environment
- ISEB / ISTQB foundation or above certification
- Experience in working with AWS cloud services such as S3, Snowflake, amazon RDS, EC2 is a plus
- Experience in data visualization techniques and tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc. is a plus
- Experience in testing on Non-functional requirements for Data warehouses/Data Marts and ETL pipelines (Performance, Security, Data governance etc.) is a plus
- A good relevant degree is desirable, but experience and the right approach to work are just as important.
- ISEB/ISTQB Certified is a plus
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal relationship skills and strong team player.
- Being able to develop and contribute to the design of solutions.
- Being actively involved in all planning sessions and aiding task breakdown and estimation.
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicantsand#39; and employeesand#39; religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.