Compliance Expert (Regulatory Control)
Banca Comerciala RomanaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Durata Contract: Nedeterminat
About our team
We are the ones who reinvent banking every day through digitization solutions and financial education. Annually, 1 in 5 Romanians buy a home using BCR's services and products and 1 in 6 Romanians access loans for personal needs. We are the team that supports growth and financial health through technology and makes it possible for over 500,000 accounts to be opened digitally.
We are looking for a talented colleague to join our team of regulatory compliance experts and take the role of Compliance Expert within the Regulatory Control Office (Compliance Division).
How you will contribute
In this role you will be in charge with providing consultancy, compliance advice, specialized assistance to the business units to comply with the applicable legislative framework as well as managing the relationship with the supervisory and control authorities.
Your focus will be on the following activities:
- Reviewing and providing compliance advisory on new product developments /product enhancements/ digitization driven changes – you will be delivering compliance advise upon full cycle of product/ flows/ system developments for variety of initiatives such as lending products (including via digital flows), insurance products, payment products, partnership products;
- Providing consultancy and assistance on the related internal regulations changes to support product and service developments;
- Ensuring the organization and management of supervisory missions / controls within BCR, conducted both on prudential requirements (SREP, credit risk) as well on topics related to PSD 2 and implementing BNR regulations;
- Ensuring management of responses to ad-hoc requests from supervisors; permanent information of the management regarding the status of the requests and deficiencies identified by the control authorities during the inspections;
- Assessment of the specific legislation applicable to the banking field, with focus on prudential requirements/lending as well payments systems /PSD2, support the impact assessment and gap identification, as well contribute to regulatory changes implementation and follow up;
- Contributing to various reports related to department activities.
What will help you be successful
- At least 3-5 years of experience in compliance or equivalent roles with relevant banking experience;
- In depth knowledge of the regulatory framework governing the banking industry;
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, correlate and synthesize information from various sources;
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge and experience with IT tools, applications, MS Office suite;
- Team player, good ability to cooperate and interact both inside the team as well as with other departments and external parties.
Sounds like you'd be a good fit? Check out what we provide for our people
- Benefit budget through Benefit online platform;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Private medical services;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head office in Grozavesti (The Bridge building);
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Programs and platforms that allow you to learn anytime, anywere and from any device.