Indigo Customer Operations
HPCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Owns a moderately complex operational process, such as configuration & quote, deal coordination, bid management, margin analysis, Customer Resource Management, revenue recognition, invoicing, or organizational sales reporting.
- Acts as a proactive team member and may act as a project leader on small projects.
- Produces moderately complex process deliverables, analyses and reports using business applications and provides input to recommendations.
- Implements process refinement and improvement by applying a developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Evaluates a variety of moderately complex business issues by applying basic subject matter expertise.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Developed knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass).
- Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently.
- Developing understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Developing business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!