Compliance Services Specialist
EricssonCu normă întreagă Zi plină
About this opportunity
As a Compliance Services Specialist, you will contribute in ensuring the integrity and compliance of Ericsson’s supplier network. The primary responsibilities will include performing supplier onboarding services, risk assessment for new or existing suppliers and perform business integrity screening (analyse and report compliance and risk alerts connected to the integrity of Ericsson suppliers and make them accessible for internal stakeholders
What you will do
- Conduct supplier onboarding process, driving the conversation with involved parties (supplier, stakeholder, other support teams) verifying the accuracy and completeness of documentations and vital steps in the system.
- Perform risk assessments (specific questionnaires) on suppliers to evaluate their compliance with relevant regulations and internal policies and identify potential risks associated with supplies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to establish and maintain an effective compliance framework, insuring consistency to process.
- Manages creation and updates of supplier information across multiple systems used for sourcing related purpose.
- Perform detailed, supplier analysis in order to identify possible compliance or risks areas such as: money laundering, bribery, corruption, economic sanctions, financial risks, occupational health and safety (OHS and any other related areas.
- Manage stakeholder relationship, provide guidance and support, fostering a culture of awareness and accountability.
- Time & activity reporting as per internal regulations and directives
You will bring
- Ability to analyze and interpret information.
- Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independent.
- Good attention to details.
- Customer orientation
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate affectively with stakeholders.
- Ability to cope in a constantly evolving environment.
- Project Management Skills
Also, we are offering:
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal; Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content
- - articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In the case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
Why join Ericsson ?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.