Senior Operational Risk Manager
LSEG RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Technology Business Management Team responsible for driving technology service governance, compliance, process and operational performance improvement, tools evolution, and owns our simplification agenda. Handles capacity, risk and business continuity/disaster recover across LSEG's technology capabilities.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Operational Risk Manager to lead the improvement of our risk management maturity level, so we can better address technology and operational risks that we face. This role will work closely with colleagues in Iandamp;C and other relevant team members to strengthen our risk management capability, drive the risk and control assessment processes to proactively identify, assess, and mitigate risks, and improve the overall risk culture and awareness. With the rapid evolving regulatory landscape, we require this role to also coordinate the compliance efforts to align with UK FCA PS21/3 and EU Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) regulations and other relevant industry standards.
- Lead the risk and control assessment activities to proactively identify, assess, and mitigate risks.
- Supervise and analyze risk metrics to drive effective risk mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to understand business objectives and risk tolerance level while aligning technology and operation strategies with overall division goals.
- Act as the central point of contact for all operational risk related matter in Iandamp;C and facilitate the resolution of relevant issues.
- Identify key area for improvement in the technology and operational landscape, and actively drive the adoption of measures that improve our division's risk management capability.
- Partner with Iandamp;C team members and Group Risk to establish necessary improvements, promoting teamwork and shared responsibilities for operational risk management.
- Bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent experience in IT or related field.
- Professional certification such as CRISC, CISM or CISA are preferable.
- 5-10 years experiences in risk management. Extensive experience with a focus on technology or operational risks is essential.
- Subject matter expertise in IT frameworks and have familiarity with IT industry standards.
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at collaborating with cross-functional teams and conveying technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicantsand#39; and employeesand#39; religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.