Sourcing Operations & Tactical Buying
Chain IQ GroupCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Date: Nov 13, 2023
About Chain IQ
Chain IQ is an Independent Global Indirect Procurement company providing strategic, tactical, and operational procurement services. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland Chain IQ operates from 6 main centers and 14 offices worldwide.
Our team of experts work to transform procurement within an organization utilizing our market knowledge and insights supported by innovative technology to drive procurement efficiencies.
We apply the latest risk, sustainability, and social responsibility practices to strengthen procurement resilience. Chain IQ’s approach to ESG supports ethical operations, business standards and bio-diversity whilst minimizing environmental impact.
'- Collaboration with Head of Sourcing, Sourcing Operations and Tactical Buying and Team Leads to ensure optimal use of Sourcing, Sourcing Operations and Tactical Buying capabilities
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal, client and supplier stakeholders
- Organize and manage market tenders
- Evaluate suppliers proposals and perform bid analysis – provide input and recommendations for supplier selection;
- Negotiating deals to achieve optimal commercial, specification, compliance and contractual outcomes
- Negotiating with vendors for building positive, long-term relationships.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts with vendors based on standard terms and conditions
- Identifying opportunities to drive improvements and contributes to their implementation
- Adhering to the client’s corporate standards, including using the defined sourcing tools and processes in the delivery of sourcing initiatives according to the client requirements
- Ensuring the functional KPIs, SLAs and other performance objectives are met including savings targets
- Ensuring accuracy of data and compliance with the given sourcing requirements (based on client methodology and requirements)
- Performing spend analysis to proactively identify savings opportunities
- Forecasting and reporting savings
- Support and run RFx, eAuction – create and manage event in e-sourcing tool
- Ensuring proactive and timely engagement with clients
- Ensuring proactivity for additional support/extra activities/projects
We proudly offer a first-class benefits package to all employees, so come and join Chain IQ and become part of an innovative, inspiring, and high-performing team of entrepreneurs, who are globally connected and locally anchored.
Please let us know if you require any assistance during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.
Furthermore, please be advised that if you submit an application to us for this position, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with our Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates.
Important notice to Employment Businesses/Agencies:
CHAIN IQ does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact our CHAIN IQ recruitment team to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of CHAIN IQ. CHAIN IQ shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site