HR Partner with Slovak
AccentureCu normă întreagă Zi plină
If you love solving sophisticated challenges at the intersection of business and people, then Human Resources at Accenture is the right place for you! We are looking for professionals at Analyst level with Greek, to join our team. You’ll be joining a diverse group of individuals with unique experiences, backgrounds, and ideas. Together, we’ll bring both our hearts and our minds to work every single day to help our people be their best and deliver human-centred insights and solutions at speed and scale for our business.
As an HR Partner, you will be the single point of contact in HR for our people and our practice leaders – building deep, personalized relationships to help our people and business thrive.
- Provide personalized employee support, serving as a contact to connect people to projects, mentoring people on “best fit” roles, balancing career goals and business priorities.
- Manage and lead key HR processes for practice – for example, performance management.
- Provide employees coaching and mentorship on career development and learning opportunities based on a proven understanding of a person’s interests and aspirations and knowledge of Accenture’s strategic business priorities.
- Use data and storytelling to deliver insights to the business around key talent related metrics.
- Lead a small team (1-3 people) of HR Partners while supporting key issues across the team and working with executive partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management
- Proven HR partner experience
- Experience in leading, managing or coaching a team and collaborating with executive partners
- Fluent in English and Slovak
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!