Technical and Application Support Engineer
Keysight TechnologiesCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture - YouTube
About the Job:
This is a chance to join a leading provider in IP network testing & security systems and successful applicants will have the opportunity to further develop their Wi-Fi, security and networking skills in the area of OSI Layer 2-7 network testing.
About the Team:
Be part of a highly specialized team of Subject Matter Expert engineers, with expertise varying from L1->7, in areas such as: hardware, OS, Linux, routing & switching, security, Wi-Fi, 4G/5G, virtualization, HTTP(s) / TLS / DHCP / DNS / IPSec, QoS etc.
- Provide post-sales telephone, e-mail and onsite support to Keysight NTS customers in EMEA region.
- Assist customers with operation and configuration of Keysight hardware and software, with an emphasis on Layer2-3, Layer 4-7, Security & Wi-Fi products.
- Accurately log, track and maintain customer service requests
- Achieve customer satisfaction and support metric goals, SLAs.
- Effectively work and communicate with worldwide support and the engineering teams
- Effectively be involved in delivering training for colleagues / sales teams
- BS or MS in Computer/Electrical Engineering with focus on Internet/Networking/ Security
- 3+ years’ experience with L2-7 protocols, Customer Support or Network Management.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of data networking technology, products and related designs.
- Solid understanding in routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, ISIS, MPLS, Multicast etc).
- Unix/Linux experience.
- Good understanding of L7 protocols (stateful / stateless) – HTTP, TLS/SSL, FTP, DNS;
- CCNA certification is a must.
- Security knowledge – Certificate authentication; TLS (SMTPS, HTTPS) / IPSec; CVE understanding;
- Familiarization with attack types (malware vs attacks / exploits)
- Well-versed in working with wireless equipment (AP config), wireless LAN (WLAN) standards (802.11), design, and protocols
- Basic understanding of antenna theory – gain / frequency / bands;
- Experience working with packet analyzers – Wireshark / tcpdump
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to coordinate with teams in offshore locations
- Self-sufficient self-starter who can work with little or no direction at all;
- Prior Customer Support Experience.
- Experience with virtualization environment (deployment & troubleshooting VMs): VMWare, AWS, Azure, OpenStack, KVM;
- CCNP (or equivalent) certification;
- Linux CLI debugging / admin experience – permissions, file system, logging, networking
- Basic knowledge of clustering and containers
Electronic Industrial Solutions Group - General Electronics Measurements
Duration (temp position only):
Full Time (F)
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
EMEA : Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest || EMEA : Romania : Domus : Domus
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer***