Advanced Chemical Engineer
HoneywellCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
UOP, a Honeywell company headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, is a leading international licensor of processing technology and supplier of engineering services, catalysts and adsorbents, equipment, specialty materials, digital and sustainability solutions for the global refining, gas processing and petrochemical industries. With more than a century of leadership in hydrocarbon processing technologies, UOP has led six revolutions in technology that transformed our industry. For more information visit www.uop.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Design Engineer in our new Engineering Execution department in Bucharest. This role is critical for developing technical depth and supporting billable execution across UOP’s
Engineering portfolio. The role will collaborate with Technology Specialists and Process Specialists to develop and improve design practices, tools, and infrastructure. They will also work closely with other colleagues focused on billable project execution.
- Perform refinery/petrochemical/gas processing process design work to produce various design packages (eg. Schedule A) for more complex offerings, revamps, etc.
- Work in a team environment to develop heat and material balances, PFDs and P&IDs, size/specify large scale plant equipment including reactors, vessels, columns, fired heaters, pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, and other equipment.
- Run process simulation tools for design and alternate cases, size process piping, run hydraulics and develop project specifications for major equipment.
- Leverage your knowledge of technology and UOP work processes to develop and mentor less experienced engineers while executing projects in parallel.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, support tool infrastructure and development
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Chemical Engineering.
- Significant years of relevant process and/or process design engineering in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical
- Extensive process simulation experience using UniSim, Aspen, or similar
- Working knowledge of UOP Petrochemical, Refining, Gas Processing, & Hydrogen technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and support tool infrastructure and development.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, develop, and mentor others.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a strong focus on delivering results, identifying alternative
- solutions, and analyzing and solving complex problems.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with leading meetings and presenting to customers
- Medical plan
- Extensive on-site UOP Training
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan
- Meal allowance
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD215012
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,,Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2,Bucharest,BUCURESTI,020339,Romania