Financial Debt Collector
WorldlineCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Emplacement Bucuresti | Roumanie
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We are looking for an organized, innovative, process driven colleague to join our team.
As a financial debt collector, you will work within the Division of Finance and more particularly in the team “Billing – Credit & Collection” ,part of Finance Business Operations
- You will contribute to the debt collecting activities & the daily close follow up regarding the collection of outstanding debts from clients to achieve the collection targets.
- You will be able to perform analyses and you know how to translate this into concise management reporting
- You have interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust to different type of collection scenario’s
- From within the Billing – Credit & Collection department you will work closely together withthe other financial, business teams and our external third party partners (collection agencies, lawyer)
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor degree Finance or Economic direction
- Minimum 2 years of experience in debt collecting
- You can cope with varying degrees of complexity and handle pressure well
- Experience with ERP and Finance systems would be beneficial (SAP, Oracle)
- Proficiency with MS office applications (outlook ,word and excel: ability to work with pivot table , value lookup…)
- You are able to communicate fluently with your offshoring partner in English.
- You keep and send to your offshoring partner a structured reporting on the different activities, issues and results.
- You are a team player and consider transparent communication as an essential part of your mission.
- You are at least bilingual : EN and FR/NL as a second language (oral and written)
- You are diplomatic, communicative and assertive enough
- You can work autonomously
- Analytical & Integrative thinking ability
- Drive for results & ability to summarize
- Open mind, flexible, proactive
- Teamplayer, communicative, persuasive, persever
- Accurate and organised
Perks & Benefits
At Worldline you’ll get the chance to be at the heart of the global payments technology industry and shape how the world pays and gets paid. On top of that, you will also:
- Be part of a company guided by a strong purpose to do good and recognized as top 1% of the most sustainable companies in all sectors worldwide.
- Work with inspiring colleagues and be empowered to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
- Get work from-home allowance.
- Enjoy meal vouchers.
- Receive gift vouchers on the occasion of the Christmas/Easter Holidays
- Be entitled to free private medical services by Medlife
- Have full access to the “Learning” platform.
Shape the evolution
We are on an exciting journey toward the next frontiers of payments technology, and we look for big thinkers, people with passion, can-do attitude and a hunger to learn and grow. Here you’ll work with ambitious colleagues from around the world, take on unique challenges as a team, and make a real impact on the society. With an empowering culture, strong technology and extensive training opportunities, we help you accelerate your career - wherever you decide to go. Join our global team of 18,000 innovators and shape a tomorrow that is yours to own.
Learn more about life at Worldline at careers.worldline.com