ICTC Statutory Reporting Expert
MarsCu normă întreagă Zi plină
In this role you will be responsible for the preparation of Local Statutory Financial Accounts, ensuring that the local Company Directors’ fiduciary duties.
The role will be part of the ICTC Cluster Europe Central and South with all Local Statutory Account activities for Mars legal entities within Central and South Countries (Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Greece, Italy, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Israel) being managed by a Statutory Team.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for colleagues with high learning agility to learn new accounting legislations building on the current expertise to create a specialist support for the business relating to statutory reporting.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Designs and implements adjustments from USGAAPs Mars primary books to local statutory accounting books for all business units across all segments in Central and South Cluster to ensure that business units meet their local accounting obligations.
- Prepares all Local Statutory Financial Accounts for all business units in Central and South Cluster with the support of external specialized service providers
- Coordinates all third party Audits of the Local Statutory Financial Accounts for all business units in Central and South Cluster and ensure all information is timely provided by all functions involved in the audited processes.
- Coordinates the filing of the Local Statutory Financial Accounts.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.