Accounts Payable Accountant
WebhelpCu normă întreagă Zi plină
The Accounts Payable Accountant is a key role in the accounting team supporting Group companies and having as main objective to deliver the highest quality financial data and support to assist in strategic decision-making. You will ensure that company practices correspond to internal control processes and procedures, that the output of these processes create reliable and timely delivery of financial information.
Reimagine your career
Are you looking for a career change with a forward-thinking global organization? Come be part of our award-winning company driven by our people from 70+ countries where ALL members contribute and support each other’s success and well-being, proudly united as our “game-changers." We're recognized with awards like "World's Best Workplaces," “Best Companies for Career Growth,” and “Best Company Culture,” year after year.
We’re on the lookout for French-speaking Accounts Payable Accountant to join our team of game-changers who engage with customers from top brands that could be from tech, finance, travel, fashion, healthcare, or another leading-edge industry.
We create epic career journeys that empower our people towards greater opportunities and brighter futures. At Concentrix + Webhelp, you belong, you make a difference, and you succeed on your terms.
Career growth and personal development
This is a great opportunity to reimagine an all-new career journey and develop “friends for life” at the same time. We’ll give you all the training, cutting-edge technologies, and continuing support you’ll need to succeed.
Plus, at Concentrix + Webhelp, there’s real career and personal growth potential. In fact, about 80% of our managers and leaders have been promoted from within! That’s why we offer a range of FREE Learning and Leadership Development programs designed to set you on your way to the kind of career you’ve always envisioned.
What you will do in this role
In everything we do, we believe in doing right by and for people—our clients, their customers, our people, our community, and our planet.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant on our team, you will:
- Responsible for bookkeeping invoices (domestic and external), bank statements, expenses reports, prepaids in compliance with legal and internal directives and according to internal deadlines;
- Validate against PO in line with the company’s procedure and obtain necessary approvals from the budget owners for the invoices;
- Ensure correct VAT calculation;
- Managing Supplier/Customer Creation/Changes;
- Reconciling vendors/customer statements;
- Asset registration according to legal and internal requirements;
- Perform the month-end closing activities, monitor accounts to ensure timely payments;
- Provide support during the yearly;
- Solve the internal/external queries regarding Accounts Payables or other accounting topics
We embrace our game-changers with open arms, people from diverse backgrounds, curious and willing to learn. Your natural talent to help others and go beyond WOW for our customers will fit right in with what we do and who we are.
Concentrix + Webhelp is a great match if you have:
- Experience in accounting
- Good MS Office – Excel knowledge is required
- Good working knowledge of French language (A2-B1 level)
- Analytical skills, attention to details
- “Hands-on” attitude and a real team player, oriented to problem-solving and finding solutions, keeping up with deadlines, and delivering high-quality work
Don’t meet every requirement? No worries, we're dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for everyone. If you feel you don’t check every box, we encourage you to apply anyway. We'll do our best to match you with the right job, whether it’s this or another role.
What’s in it for you
We challenge conventions to deliver outcomes unimagined by creating customer experiences that go beyond WOW. That’s why we significantly invest in our people, our infrastructure, and our capabilities to ensure long-term success for both our teams and our customers. And we'll invest in YOU to help you reimagine your career.
In this role, we offer benefits that help you support your unique lifestyle:
- Full-time indefinite contract
- Performance bonus
- Medical Subscription
- Possibility to work from home
- Bring-a-friend (referral) bonus opportunities
- Full paid training on the company and the project you'll be working on
- Career development programs, specialized courses, and language classes
Reimagine the best version of you!
We're determined to bring our own intelligence, empathy, and experience to the table every day. We invest in our game-changers and the environment they work in, because we know that when people thrive, it has a powerful impact on them, their customers, and their clients’ businesses.
If all this feels like the perfect next step in your career journey, we want to hear from you. Apply today and discover why over 440,000 game-changers around the globe call Concentrix + Webhelp their “employer of choice.”
Concentrix + Webhelp is an equal opportunity employer
We're proudly united as one team, one company, globally. We're committed to equal employment opportunities for all candidates and a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All our recruitment practices are based on business needs, job requirements, and professional qualifications, without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, family or parental status, national origin, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Eligibility to work:
In accordance with Romania’s law, only applicants who are legally authorized to work in Romania will be considered for this position.