Senior Consultant Advisory_Mergers & Acquisitions
PwCCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Merger and Acquisition Integration practice, within Delivering Deal Value Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional areas such as Information Technology, Operations, Human Capital, Finance, and other back office functions.
Our team helps our clients undergoing post deal integration turn complex data into actionable business intelligence. As part of the team, you'll help with data analytics, modelling, benchmarking, and visualisation.
What we are looking for:
- Good understanding of the corporate finance aspects;
- Proven project management skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Previous exposure to transactions (mergers & acquisitions and/ or transaction support) is a plus;
- Knowledge in financial analysis and/or financial modeling is a plus;
- Organized, persistent, open minded, keen learner or self starter;
- Team player with communication skills and proactive attitude;
- Strong business awareness and understanding;
- Structured or integrative problem solving approach;
- Ability to adapt to intensive and multitasking working environment and to maintain composure under stress.
Within your role, you will:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients;
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges;
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects;
- Support managers with the financial intendence of client projects;
- Be actively involved in business development activities in order to identify and secure opportunities to work with new/existing clients;
- Contribute to the development of your own and the team’s technical skills;
- Develop a strong internal network within PwC;
- Keep up to date with industry news and developments.
Locuri de muncă similare
Digital Solutions Simulation and Reporting Analyst
AECOMCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Company Description Work with Us. Change the World. At AECOM, we're delivering a better world. Whether improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. We are...
Senior Consultant | Financial Specialist | Risk Advisory
DeloitteCu normă întreagă Zi plină
General Information Position Senior Consultant | Financial Specialist | Risk Advisory Work arrangement Full-time City Bucharest Country Romania Department Risk Advisory Team Financial Industry Risk & Regulatory Area of interest Consulting, Finance, Financial Services Industry, Risk & Regulatory Management Way...
Marketo Help Desk Support
IBMCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Introduction Provides user support on the Adobe Marketo Engage platform and applications. Troubleshoot problems and advise users on the appropriate action. Your Role and Responsibilities Serve as the first point of contact for Marketo SMEs seeking technical assistance Perform remote...