STUDENT PROGRAMS 2024
HellaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
STUDENT PROGRAMS 2024Location
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA is a listed, internationally positioned automotive supplier operating under the umbrella brand FORVIA. Within this de facto group, HELLA stands for high-performance lighting technology and automotive electronics. At the same time, the Company covers a broad service and product portfolio for the spare parts and workshop business as well as for manufacturers of special-purpose vehicles with its Lifecycle Solutions business group. HELLA has around 36,000 employees at more than 125 locations worldwide and generated consolidated sales of € 6.3 billion in the fiscal year 2021/2022.
SUMMER PRACTICE – July – September 2024
INTERNSHIP – November 2024 – June 2025
During the student programs you will have the opportunity to use theoretical knowledge in practice. You will get the chance to work with the real experts in your field of study. It’s a good occasion to get closer to the vision of an engineering environment within the teams of Body Control, Car Access, Lighting Electronics or Global Software House.
We are offering practice projects within Forvia Hella Technical Center Craiova in the following fields:
- Software Development - you will provide support in the development of software components for embedded automotive systems by using C embedded or MatLab.
- Functional Testing & Software Testing - you will offer assistance in overnight Test execution, tool extension with test result importer, automatic parser of Software parameters, Hardware interface for CAN/LIN triggers.
- High level programming - Software Development, IO resource consumption feature-embedded, tool development for Embedded Software environments).
- You must be enrolled at a Technical University;
- Basic knowledge of C programming;
- Basic understanding of microcontrollers;
- Basic knowledge of electronics;
- Basic understanding of OOP;
- Good logical thinking; Good English level is mandatory.
- Participation in specific projects;
- Collaboration with specialists within your focus area;
- Extensive information and support
- Hands-on experience;
- Paid program.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req13551
HELLA Romania S.R.L.
Andreea Mihaela Vladu
str. Calea Bucuresti, nr. 78A
Phone: 0756 117 215