Customer Service Representative
GoodyearCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Start something great today. Go Goodyear
- Handle customer orders and order to cash related customer requests. Deliver customer value by end to end follow up and satisfy customer needs in alignment with Goodyear Dunlop processes and guidelines
- Work closely with Sales and act as a consultant to ensure that customer needs are met. Work closely with other Supply Chain departments to cover special requests in compliance with Goodyear standard work procedures.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by contributing to the company and supply chain strategy. The performance is measured through Calls Service Level / Delivery Performance / Customer Satisfaction.
- Contribute and support the company and one team philosophy by continuously developing communication skills, proactive mindset and business expertise to ensure the best possible results for the customer and the company
- Order entry: receive and process customer orders, inform the customer on the availability of products and the foreseen delivery dates of his orders. Offer guidance and support to the customer in all relevant ordering channels (through Customer Service or e-Ordering)
- Order Management: Follow-up of all orders and business inquiries. Use the order management processes to drive a continued customer centric approach through flawless order processing, providing clear and reliable order confirmation. Maximize the reliability of our order promises and services by taking necessary actions as described in work instructions and by taking proactively contact with all necessary internal partners. Sell The Plan.
- Quality Management: enter and process customer claims in the Quality Management module (QM) and drive swift and complete resolution fo the QM notifications. Good understanding of all relevant Order To Cash areas where customer claims can occur including logistics claims, billing & pricing.
- First Contact Resolution: maximize the customer requests answered during the first contact with the CSR in the contact center. The remaining customer requests need to be logged and followed up in accordance with the organization’s service standard processes, scripts, and procedures.
- Maximize sales and customer order fulfillment: take all necessary actions to sell the plan. Cross selling: guide the customer through our product portfolio and offer alternatives where available.
To Join Our Team You Will Need:
- 1 year - Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Any experience within automotive/industrial and international environment will be considered as a strong asset
- System Applications: trained and capable user of main MS Office applications and relevant SAP transactions (order management & quality management)
- Ability to work in a team: support team goals, take initiative, seek to give and receive help and feedback
- Customer Interface management: communicate effectively with the customer using standard tools and conventions, both in calls with the customer as through other media
- Product knowledge: demonstrate affinity with or established knowledge on the main features and qualities of Goodyear's tires and other products
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) (any other European language would be a plus)
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy:
- Competitive salary package
- Free private medical services
- Life Insurance
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
- Easter bonus
- Christmas bonus
- 25 vacation days/year
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- ]WFH & Flexible Working Hours
- Free access to the Bookster library
- Discount on products and services through agreed partnerships
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 55 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio, and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg, strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.