HR Team Senior Analyst with Dutch
ALSTOMCu normă întreagă Zi plină
At Alstom, we understand transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every day, more than 80 000 colleagues lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon and replace cars
Could you be the full-time HR Administration Senior Analyst with Dutch in Cluj-Napoca we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your HR expertise in a new cutting-edge field. You’ll report to HR Administration Team Leader, and work alongside passionate, motivated and dedicated teammates.
You will be accountable for delivering an outstanding employee and manager experience as part of our HR Operations Centre. Day-to-day, you'll work closely with teams across the business.
We’ll look to you for:
- Receive service requests (e.g. creation of employee documentation, payroll related queries, support in recruiting, etc.) via Salesforce portal, email, chatter and/or phone and processing these using the Case Management Tool and/or relevant HR systems;
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements for processing requests (e.g. Consent to Use of Data, Security Questions);
- Follow the work instructions for the service/country relevant to the request and ensure compliance with specific policies and procedures as required;
- Allocate requests with specific process/language/country requirements to the relevant colleagues as appropriate;
- Create or request supporting documents required in processing service requests;
- Support colleagues with validation of any data amendments, calculations and document checks to ensure a high-quality service delivery;
- Run standard and ad hoc reports on request for customers and other HR Operations stakeholders;
- Identify improvement opportunities and proactively suggest and/or support their implementation;
- Provide support and guidance to HR Systems users – including self-service tools, the Recruitment system, performance appraisals, etc.;
- Support customers and other HR Operations stakeholders by advising regarding standard processes and offer solutions and options to requests;
- Ensure that all services delivered meet general time and quality requirements as specified in department KPIs.
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Degree Education: Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience: 0-3 years’ experience in a relevant position;
- Language: Proficiency in Dutch and English;
- Technical skills: experience of SAP HR BW, Payroll related systems desired; Microsoft tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential; SAP HR Connect/BW Reporting; CRM experience desirable;
- Personal skills: good customer service or HR knowledge, excellent time management and organizational ability, positive and proactive attitude, with resilience under pressure, excellent customer and interpersonal skills.
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Important to note
As a global business, we’re an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity across the 63 countries we operate in. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace for everyone.
Job Segment: Payroll, SAP, ERP, CRM, HR, Finance, Technology, Human Resources