CYBER SECURITY EXPERT
HellaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
CYBER SECURITY EXPERTLocation Craiova, Romania
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- You will be responsible for ensuring correct application of FORVIA HELLA’s Cyber Security Risk Management strategies and plans together with customer and project team throughout all stages of the product lifecycle
- You will coordinate the creation, maintenance, and reviews of cyber security work products within development, production and operations scope, according to ISO21434.
- You will be overall responsible for continuous cybersecurity weakness, vulnerability and incidents management within the projects under your responsibility.
- You will organize the project preparation for cybersecurity assessments and audits performed by 3rd parties.
- You will act as an interface between OEM, Hella development and production teams and 3rd party suppliers.
Minimum one of the following:
- Experience working in the automotive industry minimum 4 year experience.
- Experience with cybersecurity from any industry sector minimum 2 year experience.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following standards: ISO21434 or equivalent, ISO26262, A SPICE.
- Knowledge of security technologies used in automotive (eg. secure onboard communication, secure SW download, secure boot, secure debug interfaces, secure data storage, etc)
- Good analytical skills needed, for performing cybersecurity analysis within scope of the product or operational environment; knowledge of TARA, FTA, or FMEA is a plus.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas concisely and persuasively to peers, management, and customers, both written and verbally.
- Must be a team player, highly motivated, must demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, integrity, and professionalism in all aspects of the job.
What we offer:
- Open feedback culture with plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options which will motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Colleagues who are true to their job and experts in their field are at your side to support and advise.
- You will be integrated into your new tasks and will receive all the necessary product and individual training. We train you individually according to your skills and knowledge in order to promote your personal and professional development.
- You will be assigned an experienced mentor to guide your first steps.
- Look forward to flexible and mobile work. You'll get extra vacation days according to your tenure.
- We convince with a modern workplace in a top location.
- Guidance in defining your career path in the field.
- We offer continuous improvement opportunities according to your desired career path.
- Each employee is evaluated transparently according to company unified criteria.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req13556
HELLA Romania S.R.L.