Customer Success Manager
TradeshiftCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Tradeshift is the cloud-based supply chain platform that transforms the way B2B buyers and sellers connect, transact and trade. We’re a leader in e-invoicing and AP automation, offering tools for compliant e-invoicing in 50+ countries, including China. We’re also an innovator in B2B marketplaces and embedded fintech services that bring value, opportunity and growth to any business that joins the network. Tradeshift’s vision is to connect every company in the world, creating economic opportunity for all. Today, the Tradeshift platform is home to a rapidly growing community of buyers and sellers operating in more than 190 countries.
Vision: To connect every company in the world, creating economic opportunity for all.
Mission: We build technologies that help companies grow by giving them access to cheaper capital, increased efficiency, and digital global trade.
Tradeshift connects and empowers B2B commerce across global supply chains. We help B2B buyers and sellers grow together through technology that ensures every business has the access and tools they need to benefit fully from digital global trade.We’re a leader in e-invoicing and AP automation, offering full international compliance in 50+ countries including China. We’re also an innovator in B2B marketplaces and embedded fintech services that bring value, opportunity and growth to any business that joins the network.
Seller value sits at the core of our technology proposition, and suppliers have voted Tradeshift the most reliable network on the market. Our commitment to creating value for any business that joins the Tradeshift network means suppliers onboard faster and buyers achieve their digitization objectives quicker. We establish an average of 40,000 new seller connections to Tradeshift every month.
Our open platform offers seamless integration with any application you need to manage your supplier relationships. Pick a partner capable of delivering across your entire digital transformation journey - Digitize, Automate, Grow.
Tradeshift has grown to over 400 people with offices in 9 countries and a Hybrid, virtual first way of working, but our focus hasn’t wavered. We believe that nothing connects a fragmented world like commerce. We digitize and connect everything that happens between a buyer and a seller, anywhere in the world.
We help businesses:
- Connect with all their suppliers digitally
- Remove paper and manual processes across procure-to-pay
- Buy what they need faster and manage supplier risk
- B2B Marketplace Platform for E-Procurement
- AP Automation
- Supplier Collaboration & Analytics
- Supplier Financing
- Virtual Credit Cards
- Professional Services
Platform & Network Stats
- The Tradeshift network is approaching 120,000 transacting suppliers and 2.5 millions connections
- Buyers in 78 countries and Sellers in 97
- Process approximately 2,000,000 transactions per month
- In excess of $20B dollars transacted on the platform monthly
- In July 2021, Tradeshift surpassed one trillion dollars in total value of transactions processed across its platform
About The Role
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for establishing a strategic advisor relationship with your assigned customer accounts, based on deep knowledge of the Customer’s business goals and trust in your knowledge and ability to deliver. In addition to driving the strategic account success plan, you will establish the operational relationship with the customer by coordinating across Tradeshift to drive customer satisfaction. You will be the subject matter expert within Tradeshift for the overall knowledge of your assigned Customers, its business processes and the usage and expansion of Tradeshift products and services.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide relationship management beginning at go-live and continuing through the entire Customer lifecycle.
- Develop relationships with Senior Executives at each of our assigned Customer's
- Drive customer value realization, identifying opportunities for expansion and/or increased use of network and products within customer environment
- Assure the Customer reaches or exceeds the business goal they defined for the acquisition of the Tradeshift product
- Collaborate with all responsible resources (internal and external) to deliver and meet contractual commitments
- Maximize renewal percentage and minimize churn, working across departments to ensure customer satisfaction with solution and increase NPS
- Increase customer net retention revenue across account base
- Ensure and monitor client service deliverables to attain contractual service levels and compliance
- Increase customer satisfaction to ensure a smooth support flow and enable customer’s trust in Tradeshift products and services
- Manage customer escalations, ensure timely resolution and share the voice of the customer to other stakeholders
- Remain actively involved and informed during projects for new customers as well as existing customers when expanding geographically to other countries, supporting technically with new applications or contractually when adding options.
Let’s Connect If You…
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Success Management and/or Professional Services
- Experience working in enterprise software ecosystem
- Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Excellent communication, presentation and highly refined interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of high customer renewal rates and maximization of NPS scores, ability to upsell
- Skilled at helping customers adopt best practices and standardization
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
- Understands business processes and the interaction with IT systems
- Procure-to-Pay business process experience is a plus
- French or German language skills are a plus
- High energy; thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or Computer Science and/or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.