Salesforce Developer / Administrator
FlywireCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,700+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,200+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Salesforce Developer/Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in Salesforce development and administration, with the ability to customize and optimize Salesforce solutions to meet business needs. This role involves collaborating with various teams to design, implement, and maintain Salesforce solutions, ensuring a seamless user experience and efficient business processes.
- Design and develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, etc.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements, translating them into technical designs and solutions.
- Create and maintain custom objects, fields, validation rules, and flows to enhance user productivity and business processes.
- Develop and maintain integrations between Salesforce and other systems using tools like REST/SOAP APIs and middleware platforms.
- Ensuring data integrity, security, and system stability.
- Configure user profiles, roles, permission sets, sharing rules, and security settings to maintain appropriate levels of access and data visibility.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Manage data migration and data quality initiatives, including data imports, exports, and cleansing activities.
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce releases and new features, evaluating their potential impact and benefits for the organization.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 5 Years experience as Salesforce Admin or Developer, minimum of 2 years should be Developer focused.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture, data model, and platform capabilities.
- Proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, and other Salesforce development tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a global team environment.
- Knowledge of integration techniques and experience with integration tools/platforms is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.