Senior Project Engineer with Hungarian
EmersonCu normă întreagă Zi plină
You are a professional looking for an opportunity to expose your skills and grow? Emerson has an appealing role for you – Process System Senior Engineer!
Based in Romania, you will be primarily responsible to implement projects delivering Distributed Control Systems for process industries automation (such as Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Oil & Gas and Refining). In this role, you will undertake project design, implementation, factory acceptance test phases and will be also responsible to create documents developed for our customers within our project team according to agreed planning and functional requirements. You will support Project Team in the delivery of project related engineering results and is responsible for assigned scope.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Customer Relations – support Lead Engineers / Project Managers in understanding, handling and achieving each customer’s expectations;
- Project Execution – take ownership of the engineering activities (DeltaV DCS design, configuration, testing, commissioning, and start-up) on all allocated tasks and proactively use methodologies, resources, and techniques for minimizing the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard;
- Project Management – provide Lead Engineers / Project Managers with all needed support and information to ensure that they are fully informed of resource requirements, progress, and areas of risk for the allocated tasks;
- Scope control – fully understands the scope of work within their portfolio, ensures that it is delivered to the requisite quality, budget and schedule and that the relevant Senior Engineers or Lead Engineers are fully informed, at the earliest opportunity, of any customer-initiated changes in scope;
- Quality control – ensure that all engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company’s quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved – always adhere to company’s and customer health, safety and environmental standards;
- Technical knowledge – acquires, maintains, and actively shares knowledge and experience with the engineering team and the wider organization;
- Small Projects – where the business determines that the scope of a project does not justify having a separate Lead Engineer, Senior Engineer, or Engineer, then the roles will be combined, and the Engineer will undertake several roles;
- Take other responsibilities or tasks including those related to Ethics; Health, Safety and Environment; and Information Security policies that are within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed. The business reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments in line with business requirements.
WHO YOU ARE:
You anticipate customer needs and provide services that are beyond customer expectations. You gain the confidence and trust of others easily. You understand that different situations may call for different approaches. You quickly and decisively take actions in fact-changing, unpredictable situations. You provide timely and helpful information to individuals across the organization.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Engineering degree;
- Proficient in English with a third European language preferred (written and verbal);
- Computer literate (MS Office) with software programming skills;
- 4+ years of experience in automation projects execution for different industry segments (Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Refining, Pharma etc.) with DCS and/or PLC good technical knowledge;
- Willingness to travel with European focus mainly for shorter periods (up to 50%) as required.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications. Our flexible work from home policy allows you to make the best of your time, by combining quiet home office days with collaborative experiences in the office so that you can personalize your work-life mix.
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace, among them Women Impact Network, LGBTQ+A and Somos
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Learn more about this here : https://www.emerson.com/en-us/careers/diversity-and-inclusion
Our Commitment to Our People
At Emerson, we are motivated by a spirit of collaboration that helps our diverse, multicultural teams across the world drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable. And we want you to join us in our bold aspiration.
We have built an engaged community of inquisitive, dedicated people who thrive knowing they are welcomed, trusted, celebrated, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet. You’ll contribute to this vital work while further developing your skills through our award-winning employee development programs. We are a proud corporate citizen in every city where we operate and are committed to our people, our communities, and the world at large. We take this responsibility seriously and strive to make a positive impact through every endeavor.
At Emerson, you’ll see firsthand that our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through. Let’s go, together.
Accessibility Assistance or Accommodation
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: [email protected] .
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through our deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
With global operations and a comprehensive portfolio of software and technology, we are helping companies implement digital transformation to measurably improve their operations, conserve valuable resources and enhance their safety.
We offer equitable opportunities, celebrate diversity, and embrace challenges with confidence that, together, we can make an impact across a broad spectrum of countries and industries. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or a recent graduate with an advanced degree, you’ll find your chance to make a difference with Emerson. Join our team – let’s go!
No calls or agencies please.