Service Desk Trainee with German
NTT DataCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Who we are
We are looking for new members in our Service Desk Support Team!
Our Service Desk team is based in Sibiu, Cluj, Brasov and Timisoara and provides high-quality support activities for several system environments (Mainframe Host, SAP, Web based financial and logistics applications).
With its headquarters in Wolfsburg (Germany), the client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of automobiles and commercial vehicles and the largest carmaker in Europe. With its future program “TOGETHER-Strategy 2025” the Group is laying the foundations for becoming a global leader of sustainable mobility.
What you'll be doing
- Know-how transfer from the senior colleagues regarding the business processes involved at the customer
- Involved in on-the-job trainings regarding the tools and technologies used
- Dealing with administrative tasks (e.g. writing the documentation for the tickets received by the team)
- Getting to know the team and each member's role within the project Understanding the customer's needs and how to reach their expectations
What you'll bring along
- In-progress studies in any field is a must
- No previous experience needed
- Interest in the technical field and to gain experience in the automotive industry
- Analytical and result-oriented thinking
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and German
What’s in it for you
New beginnings can be a challenge. We promise a smooth integration and a supportive mentor
Pick your working style: choose from Remote, Hybrid or Office work opportunities
Early bird or night owl? Our projects have different working hours to suit your needs
Nobody is born an expert. Sharpen your tech skills with our sponsored certifications, trainings and top e-learning platforms
We want you to stay healthy! Enjoy our Private Health Insurance – it’s custom-made for you
A clear mind is a healthy mind. Attend individual coaching sessions or go one step further by joining our accredited Coaching School
Make the most of our epic parties or themed events – they’re lovingly designed for our people and their families
NTT DATA Romania is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants regardless to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
Should you have any queries, we are happy to hear from you at [email protected]. Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit.
Job Segment: Service Desk, Mainframe, SAP, ERP, Customer Service, Technology, Automotive