HellaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
SOFTWARE ARCHITECTLocation Craiova, Romania
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Create new SW concepts and solutions for our current and new Body Electronics products
- Create software architecture requirements according to system and software requirements
- Guide the design, construction and debugging activities over the entire software development cycle
- Create partnership with our software project manager to give him technical assistance regarding important decisions
- Ensure that your work is according the HELLA quality process and help others reach the required quality standards
- You are an experienced professional in automotive software design
- Very good embedded C knowledge, with more than 3 years of experience in software development processes
- Creativity to find simple solutions to complex issues
- You are organized, structured and have analytical thinking
- Good English language skills
- Experience in embedded software architecture is an advantage
- Experience with AUTOSAR standards is a plus
- Open feedback culture with plenty of room for innovative ideas and design options which will motivate you to take responsibility and organize yourself.
- Colleagues who are true to their job and experts in their field are at your side to support and advise.
- You will be integrated into your new tasks and will receive all the necessary support and individual training. We train you individually according to your skills and knowledge in order to promote your personal and professional development.
- You will be assigned an experienced mentor to guide your first steps.
- Look forward to flexible and mobile work. You'll get extra vacation days according to your tenure.
- We convince with a modern workplace in a top location.
- Guidance in defining your career path in the field.
- We offer continuous improvement opportunities according to your desired career path.
- Each employee is evaluated transparently according to company unified criteria.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req13555
HELLA Romania S.R.L.