Atlas Copco Romania S.R.L.Cu normă întreagă Zi plină
Functional area: Customer Service
Company name: Atlas Copco Romania S.R.L.
Date of posting: Oct 31, 2023
- As the first-in-line contact for our customers in need for maintenance and repair, you give excellent service levels towards our customers.
- You can explain and promote our service products on the phone. Within your territory, you always strive to improve quality and efficiency in your daily contacts with our customers and the organization of our aftermarket services to serve our customers.
- To take responsibility for planning the day to day work schedules and provide first line technical support for customers,
- Ensure that all planned service requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- To guarantee a fast service to our customers in need for maintenance or repair.
- To organize the forward planning of all open orders, ensuring that the department service requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- To be able to set priorities and to keep a flexibility in the planning to handle emergency
- To ensure the orders are correctly allocated and released for the service technician and that all parts are available prior to the visit date.
- To ensure all parts are available prior to the visit date.
- To monitor and record the progress of all customer orders, to ensure work is fully completed and any additional work is planned and completed in time.
- To constantly liaise with Service Technicians, Service Sales, Product Sales, Application Center and other service branches to transfer, highlight and resolve customer requests or problems.
- To collect information from the Service Technicians, in order to accurately record and maintain customer records and machine-park file.
- In dialogue with the Operational Supervisor you work out proposals for the resources in your territory.
- To ensure, in cooperation with your Operational Supervisor that the aftermarket service to our customers is guaranteed within normal working hours.
- To prepare quotation for field support and other repairs.
What you can expect from us?
- Mobile Phone
- Many opportunities for professional development
- Various training and development activities on regular basis
What we expect of you?
- Education: min. secondary school + graduation
- Languages: Romanian, level: fluent + English, level: min. intermediate
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office package)
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience with administrative processes.
- CRM knowledge
- Independent, self managed, success-motivated person with can-do approach
- Customer minded and commercial feeling (customer contact).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, tolerant and assertive
- Structured, good planning and organizing ability.
- Immune to stress, ability to prioritize and to take decisions..
- Ability to build strong and effective work relationships with customers and colleagues
- Team player
- Time and people management
Mihai Alexandru Stoian
Last Day to Apply
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.