Retail Service Desk Agent - German Speaker
GoodyearCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Act as single point of contact (telephone, E-Mail, etc.) while providing support services to Goodyear contractors franchise dealers after service activation (rollout of GRIPS).
Provide first level support on daily issues in using GRIPS and connected systems. Document the issue, what you have tried and the solution. If no solution can be found, escalate to second level support. Make sure customer comes first and customer satisfaction is key.
Follow-up on customer issues and requests as also regular contact with the customer to ensure transparency and work progress until solution using internal and external parties as pre-defined in the process. Using of remote access tools as also live support systems to identify customer request/issue and guarantee efficient problem solution.
Outbound Calls to execute change manage actives to drive central change (e.g. setup in the systems, best practices, online trainings) according to requirements from central operation of EMEA Retail IT.
Action calls to Support rollout actives for new dealers, by performing IT Setup audit remotely (software and hardware check, speed test, checklists)
Test new functionalities as part of minor upgrade or as part of a yearly full release should be tested for the supported countries/languages. Document testing and drive bug fixing process (development ticket creation, follow-up and confirm solution).
Principle Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide solutions: Receive, log, categorize, prioritize, diagnose and resolve customer issues / requests via email, phone or other defined communication channels.(first and second level support)
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures and accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software. Document resolutions / workarounds in documentation database
- Redirect issues / requests that cannot be resolved by the customer support team to the appropriate resolver groups
- Follow-up with resolver groups to ensure resolution within service level agreements.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all requests, issues, workarounds, working instructions and documentation database
- Conduct outbound calls on request by Central Retail Operations
- Call necessary dealers and perform tasks according to the guidelines
- Document, resolve and channel back to requestor
- Test new bugfixes, minor enhancements and full releases, according to guidelines
- Document results of the testing and create, if necessary, follow-up tasks for developers
To Join Our Team You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Economics, Computer science, Engineering or related subject
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer support services including experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution
- Strong working knowledge of IT tools
- Understanding of ITIL working practices - preferably ITIL Foundations certified
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written; ability to explain technical information clearly
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, analytical and process-oriented approach, ability to perform diagnostic tests
- Ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently; attention to detail and organizational skills
- Collaborative team spirit; ability to work flexible working hours as needed on special occasions
- Good command of German and English
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy
- Competitive salary package
- Free private medical services
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
- 25 vacation days/year
- Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours
- Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires
- Free access to the Bookster library
- Discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 55 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio, and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg, strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.