IAM Governance Analyst
TennecoCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Tenneco is one of the world’s leading designer, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with approximately 78.000 team members working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
This role will be a technical subject matter expert for the Identity and Access Management Governance team and Solution. The role will be responsible for IAM Compliance functions, including access certifications, access automation, lifecycle events and continuous improvements. As a member of the Security team, you will be helping us protect our business across all global sites.
- Support the implementation and deployment of Identity Governance solutions to meet Company requirements.
- Enhance the onboarding process with job roles.
- Work across IT teams and Security to expand and enhance our IAM concepts (Provisioning, User Flows, Federation, and IT SOX Compliance controls.
- Maintain/Manage GRC and future IGA solution(s)
- Managing the IAM access request life cycle, including SOD check and provisioning.
- Process access requests on all the platforms controlled by the IAM team.
- Monitor ticket queues + close tickets within agreed SLO/SLA targets.
- Support internal & external audits.
- Deliver IAM project requirements.
- Execute SOD validation steps as part of the provisioning process.
- Terminate access in alignment with our access management policies.
- Document new processes + keep existing instructions up to date.
- Maintain data within SAP GRC Access Control
- Build SAP roles.
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology related field or commensurate experience.
- Min 2 years of working experience in IAM
- High experience in SAP authorization concept
- Experience in user management/maintenance activities on our most critical systems/applications (Active Directory/SAP/Azure AD/…).
- Hands on experience in SAP GRC modules (RAR/EAM/UAR/PMU).
- Experience in user access certifications
- Knowledge of IAM products and tools
- Experience with creating scripts (automation)(PowerShell/Json/Abap/…)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.