Integration and automation developer
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
- Software developer responsible for designing and developing new capabilities based on existing automation framework, and new API using ESB integration solutions.
- Key technical contributor applying RBA and RPA solutions to enable Vodafone digital transformation towards a zero touch operation.
- Drive the adoption of new technologies whenever relevant like micro-services, containers and cloud computing.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Analyse, design, develop and test Integration frameworks
- Analyse, design, develop and test Process Automation Solutions
- Support Operations team in the production deployment of the developed components
- Key Contributor for the digital Operations transformation
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented and systematic way of working Experience with agile methodologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work across multi-functional and cultural boundaries to deliver results and change
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer science
- Professional experience in Telecommunications or IT
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C# or Python.
- Good development experience with RDBMS, NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of SOA Principles, Enterprise Service Bus, Business Process Management.
- Experience with REST and SOAP protocols
- CI/CD implementation
- Knowledge of Cloud computing architecture
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, colour, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.