Core RecruitCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Our Client is a high growth fintech company now under the ownership of Reorg Inc (a Permira portfolio company), headquartered in Los Angeles. The company provides document, data and compliance management services to some of the premier investment managers in the US and Europe.
In short, you would be tasked with gathering and analysing fundamental investment data (financial statements / legal documentation) for public and private companies in Europe and the US.
This would be a great opportunity for someone who has been an investment banking credit analyst, or someone with a background in accounting, audit or investment research, who is interested in transferring their skills and experience into the fintech sector and becoming part of a growing team that analyses and provides investment data to credit asset managers in Europe and the US.
- 1-3 years of experience in credit / financial statement analysis, either within a bank, asset manager or auditor.
- University degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration preferred
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the tenacity to resolve issues which may be complex
- Keen attention to detail, particularly with regards to the ability to accurately handle data.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with challenging clients
- Strong PC skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.
What we like:
- Honest about your capabilities and limitations. Strong moral compass;
- A self-starter who learns quickly but is not afraid to ask questions;
- Organized and detail-oriented yet flexible enough to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Interested in technology, finance and capital markets;
What's in it for you:
- Career growth opportunities created by a fast-growing credit intel company.
- Develop your analytical skills as well as your financial/ credit acumen.
- Interact with experienced leaders to support your professional development.
- Join a young and energetic local team that spans across diverse fields of expertise.
- Exposure to a multicultural environment made up of seasoned professionals from around the world.
- Charming office space located on a quiet street right in the heart of the city
- Hybrid work, private medical subscription, professional education individual budget, gym subscription, multiple charitable/ social/ team events and initiatives organised by the local team