Commercial Project and Cost Center Controller
Siemens EnergyCu normă întreagă Zi plină
A Snapshot of Your Day
You will be responsible for the financial management (planning, controlling, reporting and forecasting) of product development projects and cost centers. Together with the technical managers, you will ensure that we deliver on our project goals, milestones, and budget.
Your daily work will include lots of collaboration with technical project managers, partners, and other team members, as well as influencing decision making within your areas of responsibility.
How you will make an impact
- Ensuring that we deliver on our business financial targets by diligently owning and taking care of the financials in the projects and cost centers you are responsible for.
- Manage our business risks by proactively involving the right experts for support (legal, technical, transfer pricing, customs, intellectual property, etc.) and collaborating with them.
- Prepare regular reports to ensure all stakeholders have sufficient transparency.
- Prepare, maintain and provide documentation for R&D contracts to ensure transfer pricing adherence and safeguard intellectual properties.
- Living and promoting a culture of compliance with the business conducts guidelines.
- Working and collaborating as a team.
What You Bring
- Ability to work independently, in close collaboration with others (technical projects managers, business partners, and team members).
- Experience with financial project planning and controlling (i.e., diligent review of costs assigned to your project, monthly forecasting, detailed review of purchase orders and investments), preferably in an R&D environment.
- Experience with month-end Closing process.
- Experience with annual budgeting and cost center planning and controlling.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Fluent in English, German or Norwegian is a major plus (but not required).
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar environment.
- Experience of SAP (PS, FI/CO).
- Completed studies in finance, accounting, or business administration.
- Flexibility for potential travels to Germany or Norway (e.g., twice a year).
- Ability to communicate your points of view and make recommendations in a clear and constructive manner.
- Enthusiasm and team spirit.
- Interest in working in a dynamic and international environment.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place to work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Your lunch with SE meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers - Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Privat Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives
Jobs & Careers:  https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.