Senior Technical Writter
LSEG RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
The position is part of a newly formed team: Digital Capabilities team part of the DigiOps programme. We are looking for a Technical Writer who will need to work with the business partners to refine the document set to a manageable suite consistent across the products. It will be helpful if the candidate is able to provide thought leadership and previous experience about alternative approaches to product support.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Day-to-day maintenance of documents with new features. Taking input from the change teams and providing accurate and easy to follow information.
- Creating a single product suite, stored centrally and consistent.
- Periodic reviews and refresh of the documents, to present the information in easy-to-understand flows.
- Ownership of central documentation initiates
- Thought leadership on up-to-date support tooling andamp; standards
Essential skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and have a desire to engage in process improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively handle stakeholder relationships.
- Must be able to run short notice demand.
- Be aware of alternative self-service tools and best practices for migration to and maintenance within.
- Must have exposure to SharePoint andamp; Confluence
Desirable skills and experience
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Work management tools such as Jira
- Proactive response to change and able to see things in a new way
- Demonstrates the knowledge and expertise within their field to have credibility with their peers
- Manages expectations, maintains regular client contact to keep them informed
- Willingness to learn new concepts and technology as required
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We improve each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events Team Buildings
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicantsand#39; and employeesand#39; religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.