Senior Java Developer
Orion Systems Integrators, Inc.Cu normă întreagă Zi plină
Orion Innovation is a premier, award-winning, global business and technology services firm. Orion delivers game-changing business transformation and product development rooted in digital strategy, experience design, and engineering, with a unique combination of agility, scale, and maturity. We work with a wide range of clients across many industries including financial services, professional services, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
Our Partner is all about enabling the networks of the future today.
Their cloudified and AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform enables mobile network operators (MNOs) to accelerate mobile networks (including 5G) deployment and go-to-market, as well as the ROI on their network investments.
Even in the most complex and dynamic network environments, this platform enables operators to be ready for 5G by connecting to any application and any vendor, as well as by co-creating on top of the platform, delivering unprecedented ease, speed, and agility. With the future of 5G already here, Chime Platform is helping leading MNOs all over the world to launch and leverage their next-generation networks and face the future with confidence.
Overall Objective of the Role
We are on a mission to connect the world with the networks of tomorrow, through our industry-leading, advanced, cloudified, AI-driven RAN automation and orchestration platform.
We are growing fast! And we’re looking for exceptional people to become part of our team as we move ahead rapidly in establishing dominance in the mobile market.
If you live and breathe innovation, are passionate about building things that change the world, and will settle for nothing less than amazing, then we want you to join our Romania team as our newest Java Backend Developer.
This job is all about bringing a deep passion for software engineering, tech-savviness, and the motivation of a stellar self-learner, to make a major impact by building our core technology and products.
- Development and bug fixing of the Platform and modules.
- Involvement and documentation of technical design.
- Support and mentoring of junior colleagues.
5 years of experience as a full stack developer, advantage with our tech stack.
- At least 5 years of experience as a backend Java developer.
- Experience in working with Micro services and Spring Boot.
- Experience in creating Technical Designs for features.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in building large-scale platforms.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Good communication skills..
Nice to Have:
- Familiar with Clean code and unit tests.
- Leading big development.
- Scale and Performance related experience.
Reasons to Work with Us
- Motivating financial conditions.
- International projects with worldwide recognition.
- A good work-life balance with flexible schedule and work from home / remote as much as possible.
- Exciting new career in a friendly, dynamic, growing organization.
- Professional development in a friendly multicultural environment.
- Private medical subscription @ Medlife or Regina Maria.
- Meal tickets.
- Gift Vouchers for your birthday / wedding / childbirth.
- Wellbeing Programs (sick days, 7Card, relaxation facilities in the office).
- Team buildings & other social experiences.
- Referral bonuses.
- Budget granted for certifications required in the project.
- Workshops on different topics and internal courses.
- Access to LinkedIn learning platform, at request.
- Access to Udemy platform, if required in the project.
- City center office location.
- Shared parking spaces.
As a global digital transformation company, Orion values creating a productive, diverse work environment. We are committed to maintaining a positive work environment where our people value traits that make each one of us different from one another. We all bring a diverse set of perspectives, work and life experiences, and our differences make us more valuable both internally and for our clients.
Orion is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- What information we collect during our application and recruitment process and why we collect it;
- How we handle that information; and
- How to access and update that information.