Senior Planning and Reporting Analyst
British American TobaccoCu normă întreagă Zi plină
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Romania is looking for a Senior Planning and Reporting Analyst
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
FUNCTION: GBS Finance
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The Senior Reporting Analyst will provide support to P&R team by managing daily planning and reporting tasks. Will be part of a team of professionals, working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. Analyzing financial statements, reconciliations and reporting are a large part of the senior reporting analyst’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be able to work comfortably with numbers and has attention to details.
Reports to: Junior Planning and Reporting Manager
Reporting Level: Local
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Ensure accruals and provisions are posted based on IFRS requirements;
- Analyze financial statements for statutory reporting;
- Prepare and analyze monthly forecasts and annual budgets for management reporting;
- Review weekly/monthly reports;
- Assist senior managers in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Collaborates with other departments by collecting and providing financial information;
- Ensure the financials are Audit and SOX compliant;
- Sensitivities and performance monitoring on a monthly basis;
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Proven experience as a Jr Finance Analyst, Jr Finance Assistant or similar role, at least 1 year;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Great attention to detail with ability to spot numerical errors;
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular;
- Familiarity with accounting software (ex. SAP);
- Fluency in English.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!