Virtualization Backup Engineer (French Speaker)
Veeam SoftwareCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Veeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Technical Customer Support is our customers’ “hotline.” This is a department that has revolutionized the way we think about technical support. They face the challenging reality of one-on-one support and leave our customers with a positive impression, providing invaluable feedback to developers and testers.
We are now looking for Virtualization Backup Engineer (French speaker).
The Veeam Backup and Replication (VBR) is a reliable solution that lets us verify the recoverability of backups, recover instantly, and test upgrades in an isolated environment before putting them in production. The VBR technical support engineer is a trusted role providing technical assistance to fellow IT Professionals, using broad and in-depth troubleshooting skills and product knowledge to solve challenging technical issues.
Your tasks will include:
- Performing troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation;
- Acting as a technical focal point in relationships to fellow IT Professionals;
- Taking ownership of the customer problem or issue from the beginning of a support case through resolution, troubleshooting on our end (in Veeam) as well as in 3rd party components from Microsoft and Vmware, checking if the issue is known or unknown if it’s a defect if it’s caused by misconfiguration, correcting it as break/fix scenario and educating the customer by explaining for the process and interaction works;
- Documenting of all customer interactions accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent French & English (reading/writing/speaking);
- Advanced user or administrative level with the following areas: Windows OS 2008(r2)/2012(r2)/2016;
- Practical knowledge of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration) and networking configuration/troubleshooting (NAT, ports, DHCP, DNS);
- As a plus, UNIX and/or Linux knowledge, VMware ESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange server administration, DataBase engines (SQL/Oracle);
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information;
- Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Benefit from excellent rewards & competitive compensation;
- Premium private health insurance modules for you and your children;
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty, and additional 24 working hours for volunteering activities;
- Meal vouchers;
- Create your own benefits package including access to more than 5000 choices;
- Grow your career with ongoing training programs, online learning platforms, Bookster, and many other programs helping you to develop your knowledge and skills set;
- Feel Veeamazing with our wellness program, company-sponsored activities & organized team sports;
- International environment with culturally diverse atmosphere and exposure to large projects.
- Enjoy modern facilities & free refreshments like snacks, fruit, and delicious coffee.