Procurement Operations & Client Service Desk
Chain IQ GroupCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Date: Sep 15, 2023
About Chain IQ
Chain IQ is an Independent Global Indirect Procurement company providing strategic, tactical, and operational procurement services. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland Chain IQ operates from 6 main centers and 14 offices worldwide.
Our team of experts work to transform procurement within an organization utilizing our market knowledge and insights supported by innovative technology to drive procurement efficiencies.
We apply the latest risk, sustainability, and social responsibility practices to strengthen procurement resilience. Chain IQ’s approach to ESG supports ethical operations, business standards and bio-diversity whilst minimizing environmental impact.
- Working with onshore functions to ensure optimal use of Operational Procurement & Client Service Desk systems and capabilities
- first level support for internal business partners, external procurement partners and third-party providers in line with agreed SLAs, OLAs, KPIs, including response and resolution times
- handling, maintenance and documentation of client requests, queries and resolution through their ticketing solution against a defined service catalogue.
- maintenance of knowledge management systems and client education material (e.g. ‘how to’ guides) to ensure ongoing efficiency and effectiveness of process and client satisfaction
- day-to-day operational process management and support of relevant operational and P2P processes to ensure accurate and timely ordering and receipt of goods and services (e.g. supplier on-boarding, catalogue management / maintenance, other master data management / maintenance, help desk queries (voice and written), PR/PO processing and assistance etc.)
- optimised and compliant use of defined procurement processes, platforms and channels through continuous improvement (supported by in-house process excellence resources), end user education, P2P platform roll-out / expansion / enhancement (including data / gap analysis, testing, end user training and change management)
- Acting as the senior point of internal and external client escalation and resolution as required.
- Providing expertise across a range of P2P process and system issues, solutions and strategy as required, e.g. to support existing client service expansion / enhancement or new client integration / implementation and support management with ad-hoc tasks, report, activities
- Ensuring functional KPIs, SLAs and other performance objectives are met
- Responsible for maintaining an effective internal controls framework across all CIQ group
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline procurement workflows.
- Provide operational backup to the manager in case they are unavailable, offering operational support to colleagues.
We proudly offer a first-class benefits package to all employees, so come and join Chain IQ and become part of an innovative, inspiring, and high-performing team of entrepreneurs, who are globally connected and locally anchored.
Please let us know if you require any assistance during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.
Furthermore, please be advised that if you submit an application to us for this position, your application and personal details will be processed in accordance with our Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates.
Important notice to Employment Businesses/Agencies:
CHAIN IQ does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact our CHAIN IQ recruitment team to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of CHAIN IQ. CHAIN IQ shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site