IT Product Owner
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
The IT Product Owner is responsible for the delivery of IT projects that involve the programming and configuration of major IT systems from the company's portfolio and the company's clients, with all the hardware and software architecture components they involve, which are assigned to him/her, ensuring- that the purpose and objectives specified for the respective projects are achieved according to the agreed priorities, time constraints and quality criteria.
The IT Product Owner's goal is to create a vision of delivering a long-lasting digital experience by creating and prioritizing new capabilities to capture strategic priorities and always achieve superior satisfaction, ensuring efficiency in a stable and technical performance of environment.
1. Defining product priorities and objectives:
- Exercise leadership in defining and aligning requirements, strategy and product plan, as well as offering recommendations and presenting optimal options for increasing product value;
- Responsible for translating the business vision, objectives and feedback from all interested parties into clearly defined requirements;
- Defines and implements the business strategy for the squad he leads and prioritizes the performance of the backlog requirements for the squad, ensuring that he brings added value to the business through the actions he undertakes and that he completes the set objectives;
- Research and analyze the market, user behavior, competition, but also the industry, in order to create and launch the strategic product plan;
- Responsible for creating a digital experience of the highest quality for Vodafone customers.
2. Product Backlog management:
- Build, manage and update the backlog of Epics, User Stories.
- Work with the development team and Scrum Masters to define the criteria for approval and acceptance of deliverables;
- Have an active role, together with that of the Scrum Master, in the management of impediments;
- Collaborate with the IT counterpart and other business partners to understand the new/changed business objectives;
- Contributes to the development of the Squad;
- Together with the Tribe Lead, defines the skills and abilities necessary for the proper functioning and development of the Squad.
- Ambitious and competitive nature with a high personal drive and leadership capabilities;
- A proactive person, with a versatile nature, who can work with any kind of portfolio and any kind of business partner (commercial or technical);
- Resilience to work in a competitive and constantly changing environment;
- Able to work in a team, with good social skills and who can adapt to any work style;
- Good counseling skills and willing to share knowledge with others or teach others;
- Experience in working in the digital marketing function is an advantage;
- Attentive to details, able to understand clients' needs and translate them into stories and processes;
- Organized, with good analytical capabilities, results-oriented and with the desire to deliver and finish the things started;
- Able to create and maintain communication relationships with all parties involved, regardless of seniority level;
- Experience in all stages, from the process of identifying clients' needs to the execution of the agreed plan;
- Able to understand and estimate the effort required to deliver and challenge unrealistic deadlines from the parties involved when appropriate;
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions in difficult situations.
- We care about being a company dedicated to diversity as an engine of change;
- We want a more connected, inclusive and sustainable world;
- We use technology to reduce carbon emissions;
- We challenge and innovate to connect people, companies and communities around the world;
- With us you can be yourself, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive and make a real difference.
Vodafone is committed to attract, develop and retain the best people by providing a motivating and inclusive workplace where talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We promote inclusion for all with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our company. We actively encourage everyone to be part of our journey.
Join Vodafone Romania today!
Together we can!