OES Business Development Intern - 1 y contract
Garrett Advancing MotionCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Push boundaries. Explore ideas. Reshape tomorrow. Join Garrett and grow your career while helping top vehicle brands accelerate towards a cleaner, safer, and smarter future.
Garrett is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Garrett serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
Business Development Data Analyst Intern has the responsibility for searching, gathering, analyzing and understanding various sales trends by customers, region, product vertical, pricing & margin evolution. Data Analyst Intern processes large datasets, creates data analysis, makes data summaries, builds reports, pivots tables, dashboards, graphs and visualizations to supporting the OES Business Development Manager with necessary data basis for making valid conclusions and taking decisions.
Collects data from various systems, tools, platforms & makes detailed data analysis
- Data Analyst Intern collects required data from various systems, platforms, tools, data sources, e.g. SAP, Power BI, online product data catalogues, SFDC, Sales Plans, Price lists, 3DDrive etc and structures them in the required manner, e.g. Excel tables, pivot by various criteria and filters.
- Provides regular and on demand, concise and clear analyses' results, up-dates various data-bases, e.g. monthly global sales report by region, customer, account, year etc.
Builds visualization means
- Responsible to build regular or on request Power Points slides, data summaries, creates specific graphs and visualization tools to meet Business Development needs.
Highlights top gaps, variations, top offenders, trends
- Responsible to analyze large data sets, by highlighting the key contributors for top gaps, variations, major trends, top revenue, margin or volume generators or gaps in IAM access portfolio: customers, regions, verticals, part numbers etc.
- degree or current studies (in final years) in a relevant discipline (marketing, economics, mathematics, statistics, business information systems, information management)
- Experience with data analysis, customers analysis, general analytical experience with some statistical acumen and familiarity with using databases to conduct analysis.
- Experience with searching for, collecting, deciphering, making smart conclusions and proposing actions from ambiguous and conflicting data
- Experience with MS Excel, basic formulas, building pivots
- Power Point skills - preferred
- SAP user experience - preferred
- Meal tickets
- 13th salary
- Private medical insurance
- A fixed monthly amount received on the Benefits platform with which you can choose from services such as:
- Extended health insurance for employees and dependents
- Dental care
- Online and offsite shopping discounts
- Private pension
- Vacation vouchers
- Transportation: Metrorex/STB monthly subscriptions or Fuel card
- Access to various events (paintball, escape room, laser tag, rafting, wakeboarding, movie, theater etc.)
LEARN & DEVELOP
- Extensive online and on-site training programs
- Support for Green Belt Six Sigma Certification
- Peer2Peer Training program: learn and teach one another, offer advice, and engage
- Career growth & promotion opportunities
- International work environment
RELAX & WELL-BEING
- Sports and Social Club: trainer in the Office program and weekly online Nutrition Sessions for all Garrett employees
- Friendly working environment, alongside talented and dedicated people
- Networking area
- Great coffee, tea and spices
- Weekly Fruit Day
- Employee assistance program for all our employees (professionals ready to listen and speak with you on all subjects)
- Flexible working hours
- 26 vacation days per year for all our employees
- Hybrid work environment: 2 days Work from Home per week