Technical Support Engineer - Romania
VestasCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Region NCE >SBU NCE Service > Tech. Support Control Systems NCE
Technical Support Operational System Team is a sub-department of Technical Support NCE, supporting Service and Construction businesses in the entire NCE region, in terms of technical knowledge and acting as the link between R&D and local business units. The main areas of support are turbine troubleshooting and turbine performance tasks. Joining the Technical Support Control Systems Team, you will be part of a highly experienced and dedicated team. Taking leadership for implementing Vestas strategy, supporting the Service and Construction organizations and local business units with technical knowledge, secure customer focus, and safety.
- Supporting service technicians within Service and Construction, including remote advanced troubleshooting
- Support to various internal teams, such as Service Technical planning, Customer Service teams, and Construction project teams
- Focus on supporting Service lowering the LPF on Vestas turbine portfolio
- Being the link between Technical Support, VPS (Technology R&D), Service and Construction
- Interaction and supporting all other teams within Technical Support NCE, and ensuring technical knowledge is shared within the teams
- Reviewing technical customer questions. Providing answers and reports and presenting technical topics at customer meetings
- High communication skills in English, both oral and writing
- Electrical or mechanical education + working experience in the wind industry. Relevant Engineering education, such as Electrical, Mechanical, or Marine Engineering would be an asset
- Experience in the wind industry is highly preferred
- Good knowledge of WTG control systems (Toolkit, VOB, VTM, VAX etc.)
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks also, able to work both with limited supervision and in teams
- Good pragmatical and problem-solving skills
- Commercial skills - being able to run projects and communication skills both verbal and written
What We Offer
You will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the team and department, and everyone is prepared to support when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.
Work location: Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Kazakhstan, Serbia, Croatia - all NCE countries.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 09.10.2023.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.