VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
The Commissions Analyst role will support the customer with finance and reporting activities and will act as well as a SPOC for managing different queries from the Internal and External stakeholders.:
- Work with internal stakeholders and Partners to prepare monthly commission reports, using the internal data base;
- Create dedicated report packages for each partner and handle all business queries coming from their side.
- Carry out the invoice reconciliation process
- Handle credit vetting activities by checking and transferring data from files to internal systems (i.e. Excel to Pega);
- Data Quality review for external customer orders
- Manage and consolidate ad-hoc financial reporting requirements for internal and external use
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Calculate the commissions amount based on the monthly reports provided from the internal tools
- Auditing the line items in order to ensure Data Quality
- Create dedicated commission pack for each partner.
- Issuing timely monthly reports to Finance Stakeholders advising of Net Payment amounts
- Monitor the commissions inbox and answer to any queries from Partners
- Carry out monthly administrative project accounting activities by cross-checking invoices from each Partners and making invoices are issued to the right entity.
- Ensure the storage of the invoices on the Partner Portal.
- Manage the credit request inbox.
- Responsible to transfer the information from Excel form to Pega system.
- Share outcome of credit check with the Partners
- Manage the stakeholder’s interaction (e.g Finance team, customers) for any queries that derive from the owned reports
- Ensure all requests are tracked and reported.
- Comply with reporting requirements as per agreed set of reports.
- Perform address matching checks as part of the Order management process for different projects
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- 2 years prior experience in reporting/finance support roles
- Good understanding of the financial principles
- Good understanding of the cost treatment process [CAPEX/OPEX];
- Proficient in MS Office applications with special respect to Excel
- Good stakeholder management skills and ability to interact at different levels of the organization
- University degree, preferred in computer science / statistics / economics /
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- WFH - Hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Locuri de muncă similare
3rd Party Platforms Specialist
VidaXLCu normă întreagă Zi plină
3rd Party Platforms Specialist As our 3rd Party Platforms Specialist, you will facilitate the communication and cooperation between Sales AM and CS, to assure that business requirements from sales teams and sales platforms are achieved in a quality and timely...
Banca Naţională a RomânieiCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Direcția juridică Serviciul drept financiar bancar - Biroul legislație prudențială și drept societar Termenul limită pentru primirea aplicaţiilor: 5 octombrie 2023 Informații generale Durata contractului: nedeterminată Localitatea unde se desfășoară activitatea: București Responsabilitățile postului: analizează și propune spre avizare conducerii...
Head Sourcing Operations & Tactical Buying, O&O
Chain IQ GroupCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Location: Bucharest, RO Date: Sep 21, 2023 About Chain IQ Chain IQ is an Independent Global Indirect Procurement company providing strategic, tactical, and operational procurement services. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland Chain IQ operates from 6 main centers and 14 offices...