Hardware Development Engineer (Electronics Engineer) -Sibiu R&D AN
ContinentalCu normă întreagă Zi plină
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu
Check out your future responsibilities below:
EE Developer is responsible for design, review, evaluation of test results and documentation of EE module – System on Chip devices for High Performance Computer. He/She supports the creation of the EE test specifications.
He/She defines the acceptance criteria for the EE test cases. He ensures the testability of the module in the product.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechatronic/Computer sciences, Physics Engineering or similar expected
- Experience or knowledge in digital electronics and analog electronics as well.
- Embedded Systems - Proficiency in embedded systems design, including microcontrollers, microprocessors, memories and real-time operating systems (RTOS), communication interfaces (CAN, Ethernet, PCIe, SPI, I2C)
- Understanding of automotive-specific microcontrollers
- Knowledge of schematic design software (e.g. Zuken Design Environment)
- Testing and measurement techniques, signal integrity/power integrity documentation.
- Knowledge in automotive processes:
- Automotive Standards and Rules
- Product and Material Life Cycle
- Functional Safety Management
- Security and Privacy Engineering
- Design Rules
- Manufacturing Processes
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
Field of work
Continental Automotive Systems SRL