Communication and Social Media Specialist
ArniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Our new colleague will play a pivotal role in enhancing our online presence and fostering meaningful connections with our target audiences and will be responsible for creating, curating, and managing engaging content that aligns with our brand, values, and objectives.
- Develop, plan and execute a content calendar for each account and each social network: posts, articles, graphics, videos.
- Create engaging and informative social media posts that showcase our company culture, achievements, and industry expertise.
- Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and mentions in a timely and professional manner.
- Engage with different audiences, initiate and participate in conversations relevant to our industry, products, and services.
- Track and analyze key performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of LinkedIn content and engagement efforts.
- Use data-driven insights to refine content strategy and improve engagement.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and HR, to align social media efforts with overall company goals and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the content team to repurpose and adapt content for LinkedIn.
- Proven experience in social media management, with a strong focus on LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of the platform’s features, capabilities, tools and analytics.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the latest trends and a passion for always being up to date.
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Experience with social media advertising.
- Experience in using Canva and other similar tools.
- Portfolio of previous work with provable results.
international work experience
flexible working hours
learning through Arnia Academy
competitive compensation packages