RoMoBu Cluster Warehouse Manager
JTI - Japan Tobacco InternationalCu normă întreagă Zi plină
RoMoBu Cluster Warehouse Manager
What is this position about - Purpose:
This role represents the Eastern Europe Warehouse & Logistics Director for the assigned number of markets (Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova) and any other warehouse services as directed. The position provides support to the Eastern Europe WH & Logistics Director in the setting up and delivery of the Warehouse Strategy & operational plans and in providing support to all respective cluster assigned JTI business entities, operations and projects within defined area of responsibility.
- Manage and coordinate the overall flow of goods, including receiving, storing, packing, and shipping, while adhering to quality and safety standards. Oversee inventory management, including tracking stock levels, conducting regular audits, and contribute to optimizing inventory turnover.
- Develop and implement high-level & operational plans to optimize warehousing and logistics operations, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of goods to customers.
- Ensure compliance with local legal regulations regarding warehousing.
- Manage a team of warehouse staff and/or 3PLs, providing development, guidance, training, and performance evaluations to ensure productivity and adherence to company policies. Maintain high standards according to Warehouse Excellence playbook in all aspects.
- Collaborate with suppliers, vendors, and distributors to establish strong relationships and ensure timely product availability.
- Maintaining and developing effective working relationships with internal stakeholders within respective markets to ensure seamless coordination and effective communication.
- Analyze the required data, identify trends, and develop strategies to minimize costs, improve efficiency, and contribute to the enhancement of the supply chain performance.
- Measure and evaluate key performance indicators (KPIs) of warehousing and logistics activities.
- Continuously assess and implement best practices, technologies, and automation solutions to enhance operational efficiency and accuracy.
- Create, track and report annual Warehousing ASP budgets with regular ME and OL.
Who are we looking for - Requirements:
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics
- 5+ years experience in Supply chain management in supervising warehousing operations with the focus on continuous improvement projects.
- Customer services and transportation experience is an advantage.
- Fluent English and local language (Romanian) is a must
- Core warehouse management operations knowledge: inbound, put away, storage strategies, order preparation, order-picking, stock accuracy, packing, outbound.
- Warehouse operations including oversight of 3PL outsourced models as an advantage
- Operational excellence / loss elimination e.g. Lean, 6 sigma, IWS or similar
- Leadership skills and people management experience applied in large & complex operations
- Financial management and governance
- Project management (PMO) and Agile ways of working
- Computer literacy. MS office, ERP, WMS.
- Strong analytical skills, partnership and influencing skills
- Continuous improvement mindset Ability to travel abroad and deliver regular onsite warehouse visits
What are the next steps – Recruitment process:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.